4/18/2022

4/18/22

Lessons Learned:

-Today I have learned that I still am excited about entrepreneurship. After time spent thinking about school and other hobbies I forgot about how much entrepreneurship means to me.

-Entrepreneurship is not an easy path but it leads to an extremely rewarding path of life. One of the rewards is being able to give back to whom every you determine needs it. You can become an entrepreneur hero if you take the more elevated path.

-You need friends to be successful



Lessons Not Yet Learned:

-I am very interested in this course Bus 110. I want to be a real learner and spend time engaging in this courses content. But with so many other responsibilities like other classes, work, family, friends and dating how can I actually progress and learn the things I am passionate about? It's easy to fall into the trap of, "I just need to get the assignment or the homework done." Because a lot of times thats all the time I have.



References:

-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF3zSo9jFuk

-https://vimeo.com/78565112

Comments